The Laboratory for Biophotonics and Molecular Imaging (LBMI) is part of the key activities of IESL-FORTH. It was established in 2004 as a continuation of the Bio-lab which dates back to the early 90s. The research activities of LBMI concern:
- The design and realization of key enabling technologies and tools for end users in Biology and in Clinical practice.
- The design, development and application of novel tomographic photonic technologies for in-vivo imaging in living systems.
- To perform both applied and fundamental research on novel photonics devices and new theory development.
- Advancing our knowledge on light – biological-tissue interactions.
- Visualize non-invasively specific molecular targets and pathways in vivo.
DATE: 25-28 August 2020
VENUE: HELEXPO Thessaloniki, Greece
On behalf of the ESMI President Giannis Zacharakis and the entire Board, it is with pleasure to invite you to Thessaloniki for the 15th European Molecular Imaging Meeting: the EMIM 2020. We are looking forward to meeting all of you for an extraordinary summer edition!